Senior Attendance Policy
The Senior Attendance Policy is pending update.
Below is a list of our attendance expectations:
- Seniors are expected to attend school and attend every class on their schedule, on time, everyday.
- If you have Senior Seminar first period, then “on time” for you is 9:00am (when second period begins).
- If any senior is late or absent from school, they will need a note to excuse the lateness or absence. It is the seniors’ responsibility to monitor their attendance and stay on top of their academics.
- Excessive unexcused absences and/or latenesses may lead to probation or forfeiture of senior activities.
- Examples of excused absences are college visits, doctor appointments, family vacations, school trips, etc.
- Examples of unexcused absences include undocumented absences (cut), undocumented lateness, etc.
- Senior check-ins will take place in December and March, where parent meetings will be held in order to address attendance and academic concerns.