Maspeth High School Home
. . . two important adjustments to our COVID-19 health and safety protocols in City schools
"Emergency readiness training in schools takes place in September and continues for staff and students throughout the school year."
Every school will have ten percent of unvaccinated individuals who have submitted consent for testing in their school population tested biweekly.
Shop now, save 15%
Families, join us for upcoming events.
Families are encouraged to record their student’s vaccination status in the DOE's COVID-19 Vaccination Portal
Every student and staff member must complete the Health Screening Form prior to entering the school building each day.
All visitors (age 12 and older) must show proof of at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccination to enter a DOE building. Visitors do not include students attending school in a DOE building.
Calendar of Events
Time: 5 PM – 6 PM
Time: 6 PM – 7 PM
Time: 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM
At A Glance
- 93% of students say that this school offers a wide enough variety of programs, classes, and activities to keep them interested in school
- 100% earned enough credits in ninth grade to be on track for graduation
- 94% of teachers say that teachers at their school work closely with families to meet students' needs
- 93% of teachers say that they design instructional programs (for example, lessons and units) together
- 94% of families say that school staff work hard to build trusting relationships with families like them