Recommended (not mandatory) Supply List
(Each individual teacher may have a mandatory supply list of their own. Please refer to their course syllabus when distributed.
• Four Five Star Spiral Notebooks (for class notes)
• Pack of Loose-leaf (for collected home-work)
• Two 1" (or more) three-ring binders
• Dividers (to create sections in the binder)
• Index cards
• (If you are taking Integrated Algebra) -TI-30 Calculator
â—¦ (This is the Texas Instruments calculator - there are a few different styles of the TI-30 series, but they are all essentially the same. So students may purchase whichever one is most available or most attractive to them)
• (If you have passed Integrated Algebra and are taking Integrated Geometry) - Graphing Calculator (Preferable: Texas Industries: Ti-83 Plus or Ti-84 Plus, but any later model Texas Industries will do)
• Pocket dictionary that you must bring to school every day.
• White-out (which is only to be used at home)
• Stapler and extra staples (a small travel size stapler is fine)
• A pencil sharpener
• 1 package of medium binder clips
• A library card. It's $2.00.
• Colored Pencils (for maps)
• Post-it flags (to mark pages)
• A three-hole punch (for home)
• A personal combination lock for use of gym lockers (no key locks)
NOTE: HALLWAY/PHYS. ED. LOCKERS REQUIRE LOCKS