Students » Working Papers

Working Papers

Working Papers

All students under the 18 years of age must obtain an employment certificate if they intend to work.  

Students must fill out an application and submit the application to the Main Office.

Documentation for working papers includes:

1) Application with Section 1 completed and signed by parent/guardian

2) Birth certificate as evidence of age

3) A doctor's note (stating the minor is "physically fit for employment") or an original certificate of physical fitness completed by a physician

The student must be present in order to sign the working card in front of the issuing official. The main office will then issue an employment certificate to the student.