School Visitor Policy
All visitors (age 12 and older) must show proof of at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccination to enter a DOE building. Visitors do not include students attending school in a DOE building.
Acceptable proof of vaccination is one of the following:
- A CDC Vaccination Card(Open external link); a photo or photocopy is also acceptable.
- A NYC Vaccination Record(Open external link) or other official immunization record from within or outside the US, including from a health care provider. A photo or photocopy of this card is also acceptable.
- NYC COVID Safe App on Android(Open external link) or iOS(Open external link).
- Excelsior Pass or Excelsior Pass Plus(Open external link).
- DOE COVID-19 Vaccine Portal(Open external link).